Responsible for overseeing the company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. Perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, record payments, and adjustments.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Understanding accounting best practices.
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP.
- Data entry skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Associates degree or at least one year of experience.
- Knowledge QuickBooks, or other applications.
- Bilingual Spanish & English.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system.
- Recording of debits and credits.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.