UniVista Insurance is a fast growing and established insurance agency in South Florida with over 130 locations. We are currently seeking a passionate and self motivated person that wants to engage with customers and provide personalized customer service to join our Commercial Lines Team. UniVista Insurance offers rewarding careers with opportunity for growth.
The Commercial Lines agent/customer representative is responsible for the overall customer experience by developing a relationship with customers, fulfilling customer insurance coverage needs and providing excellent customer service leading to customer retention.
Compensation: Hourly + Bonuses.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Greet clients with a client first attitude and develop relationship with clients.
• Quote, sell, and service insurance products for new and existing clients.
• Service house accounts.
• Assist team members with policy servicing, filing, taking phone calls, etc.
• Completing commercial lines payments.
• Various clerical duties and data entry.
• Assist clients with any policy needs i.e. policy changes, claims, payments, renewals, etc.
• Maintain a clean and professional work environment. • Commercial Lines experience preferred.
• Communicate effectively to identify customers needs.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills.
• Previous retail sales and customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
• Excellent communication and effective problem-solving skills.
• Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends.
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Professional, energetic, and positive attitude.
• Reliable transportation.
• Knowledge and experience within the insurance industry in commercial lines is a must 1 year (preferably).
• Licensed to sell insurance in Florida.
• Education – High School or equivalent (required).
• Language – Bilingual (Spanish Required).
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills required for this position. UniVista Insurance is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment offer subject to qualifications, references, and background check.