Home remedies for teeth sensitive
Home remedies for teeth sensitive. More than 40 million Americans suffer from tooth hypersensitivity. They feel terrible discomfort when drinking very cold water, brushing, or eating certain foods.
In this writing we have gathered five home remedies to face this pain:
- The first is to rinse your mouth with warm saltwater. Salt is a very effective antiseptic and it also works very well to prevent sensitivity, put two tablespoons of salt in a glass of warm water, stir and rinse twice a day.
- The second remedy is to use hydrogen peroxide, commonly known as hydrogen peroxide. Add two caps of hydrogen peroxide to a glass of warm water and stir. With this mixture rinses are made.
- The third is sweeter, it consists of rinsing your mouth with warm water to which a tablespoon of honey is added.
- The fourth is massaging your teeth with ground turmeric. You can also make a kind of paste with a teaspoon of turmeric, half of the salt, half of the mustard oil and apply that paste twice a day on the teeth and gums.
- The fifth remedy is to apply the vanilla extract on a cotton swab. Then rub it over your gums for a few minutes several times. Home remedies for teeth sensitive.
However, the best home remedy is to have dental insurance, with which you will have the right to free check-ups and annual cleanings in the consultation of a specialist, who will advise you on how to avoid the sensitivity of your teeth.