Monday to Friday.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for commercial lines or other insurance lines (preferred 1 year)
- Sound knowledge or eagerness to learn the intricacies of working procedures within commercial enterprises to best advise clients on relevant policies.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Excellent research, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills are required.
- Preferably proficient in English and Spanish.
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a candidate with skill sales tactics to join our team as a commercial insurance agent. Our ideal candidate is both smart and charismatic; someone who is not easily intimidated when problem-solving to identify the best policies for our clients. This full-time position comes with plentiful growth opportunities and generous sales bonuses. If this role sounds up your alley, send us your resume today!
- Maintain a solid book of business for existing clients and grow new business base through a range of networking and sales tactics, including cold calling and prospecting for potential customers to effectively articulate the company’s competitive advantage and new products.
- Gather all of the necessary information to evaluate the commercial insurance needs against available insurance products for each client and negotiate the terms and conditions with key stakeholders.
- Remain educated on all insurance coverage provisions, the overall insurance industry, regulations, and pertinent legislation to ensure customers understand their coverage terms and insurance services in the process.
- Deliver a high level of personal attention to prospective and existing customers, personally visiting them to follow up as needed, and provide coaching management on commercial insurance policy options upon request.