- Life Benefits included in all of our Life policies at no additional cost.
- Excellent Commissions for Agents, starting at 90% with nine months of advanced Commissions.
- We work with Life Insurance Companies that offer the Best Benefits in Life.
- AM Best, A (Excellent), S&P, A + more than 100 years in the market.
- The Best Permanent and Indexed Products with high levels of accumulation, designed for Retirement.
- EZ Underwriting 18-60 Years and up to $ 1 million Face Amount without Medical Exam.
- Leads Program Free available for agents more focused on Weekly Sales.
- We are the only Agency in South Florida with more than 600 daily clients available to offer Life Insurance.
- Excellent personalized attention for each Agent with all the training available for them to become a true Life Insurance Agent.
- Greet all clients in a professional, courteous, and timely manner, in person and over the phone.
- Create an exceptional customer experience.
- Communicate effectively to identify customer needs.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate integrity when working with clients, company policies, monetary transactions, product supply, and employment relationships.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication and effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional, energetic, and positive attitude.
- Customer service.
- At least one of the following licenses required: 215, 214, 240, or 220.
- Language- Spanish (required).
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills required for this position. UniVista Insurance is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment offer subject to qualifications, references, and background check.