- We are looking for candidates who are:
- Driven and self-starters.
- Exceptional at managing their time and know how to prioritize.
- Able to connect with people and build trusted relationships.
- Passionate about helping others meet their financial goals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous sales experience (at least 2 years)
- College degree (preferred)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Life Health and Annuities License 2-15 or 2-14
- Strong natural market
BEST COMPENSATION IN THE INDUSTRY:
Whether you are a seasoned advisor or considering a career in financial services, we have a variety of compensation packages designed to help you take your practice to the next level. From base compensation plus bonuses to top commissions in the industry, UNIVISTA INSURANCE will help you maximize your business and take it to the next level.
UNIVISTA INSURANCE is dedicated to your professional growth and development. Most of our advisors came from other industries and found their calling by helping others achieve their life goals.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills required for this position. UniVista Insurance is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment offer subject to qualifications, references, and background check.