A motivated individual in a fast-paced environment of sales of auto, home, and life insurance. A passionate person that wants to provide world class customer services clients. Univista Insurance is the fastest growing Insurance Agency in South Florida with over 100 locations. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. Univista Insurance offers rewarding careers with opportunity for growth for those willing to learn about the exciting insurance industry and become a part of one of the fastest growing Hispanic insurance companies in the US.
The customer service sales representative is responsible for the overall customer experience by developing a relationship with customers, fulfilling customer insurance coverage needs and providing excellent customer service. At Univista Insurance, no previous experience is required; we provide training for all new hires to be successful.
Compensation: Hourly + Bonuses.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, in person and via the store telephone.
• Create an outstanding customer experience.
• Communicate effectively to identify the customer needs.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers.
• Provide marketing efforts to solicit and promote new business inside and outside of the retail store.
• Demonstrate integrity when working with customers, company policy, monetary transactions, product supply, and work relationships.
• Assist in other tasks and duties assigned by management.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills.
• Previous retail sales and customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
• Excellent communication and effective problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Professional, energetic, and positive attitude.
• Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends.
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
• Reliable transportation.
• Customer Services- 1-year experience (preferably insurance related with 2-20/440 license).
• Education- High school or equivalent (required).
• Language- Spanish (required).
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills required for this position. UniVista Insurance is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment offer subject to qualifications, references, and background check.